[TYPO3-core] [Noise] Google releases AJAX toolkit

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu May 18 12:45:19 CEST 2006

Hi!

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> I know that the sourcecode which get's produced with this tool can be under ANY license
> (really ?) but we would be bound to a commercial (google) company for our developing environment.

I do not say we have to use this tool in *our* development. I merely
liked the idea of such tool, where you develop something with comfort
(Java in Eclipse) and than magically to translate to something else,
which is guarantied to work on all browsers. I like the concept and a
way they did it. I have something in my mind but still cannot catch it
is as clear idea. This is why marked this topic as a "noise".

Dmitry.