[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix problems with uname (#3326)

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed May 17 20:05:14 CEST 2006

Hi Masi,

I tried to test this but the only older php version I found was a 4.1.2 on a
windows machine. On this machine I was not able to log in the BackEnd with
TYPO3 4.0 at all (no error message it simply reloads the login screen, the
install tool worked fine)

So, what actually is the lowest PHP version we require for 4.0?
the readme-txt says "...is based upon PHP4..." no version information.

greets
rupert