[TYPO3-core] [Noise] Google releases AJAX toolkit

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed May 17 08:39:21 CEST 2006

Hi!

Check it out:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/

This is a thing they used to create GMail/Earth. Now in public. There
are many benefits for AJAX developers, the only possible disadvantage
that source code is Java. Though I would prefer to write application in
Java due to nice features of Eclipse and translate it to JavaScript/HTML
with one click. It is possible to debug all this, etc.

Not sure how it fits us but it opens a lot of possibilities...

Dmitry.