[TYPO3-core] New core developer

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue May 16 17:08:29 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm happy to tell you that Ernesto Baschny has just joined our team.

As you might know already, Ernesto has already spent an enormeous amount of
work on integrating cron_csstyled_imgtext into css_styled_content which has
become a major feature of TYPO3 4.0. Moreover he has continously fixed almost
every bug that was reported through the bugtracker.

As a core team member Ernesto will still work preferrably on content rendering
improvements, but hopefully he will find some time to fix one or the other
bug as well.

Happy welcome!

- michael