[TYPO3-core] CVS Problems

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Mon May 15 15:04:53 CEST 2006

Andreas Otto wrote:

>> Are we allowed / is it possible to install TRAC on Sourceforge together
>> with the existing Subversion repository? I have no idea how these
>> components are bound in Trac.
>
> My idea is to have TRAC installed on one of the existing TYPO3 servers. But
> before I need to do some more reading how TRAC works.

HI *,

I've been accidentally off-list for a while and can only catch up now.
Trac works only with a local repository, so I guess we would not gain
much by hosting trac on sf, since repos are on a different server.

Syncing to a local server would be a possibility but a lot of hassle
without any gains, since it would be only master-slave setup with SF. A
lot of the really productive features like closing bugs with commit
messages would not work.

So it's either a dedicate trac/svn server or SF with svn and without trac.

Cheers,
Michael