[TYPO3-core] RFC: Check required ?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri May 12 10:59:42 CEST 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Any opinions on this? Perhaps even by Kasper?
>
> +1 for adding "sys_"
> -0 for removing the check

Well, this is what TSRef says:
Only tables allowed are “pages” or tables prefixed with one of these:
“tt_”, “tx_”, “ttx_”, “fe_”, “user_”

If I am not mistaken, to access other tables user should use RECORDS.
But sys_domain can be considered a part of content, so +1 for extending
it (and updating TSRef!). But -1 for removing this check because
CONTENT is CONTENT, it should be limited to content-related tables.

Dmitry.