[TYPO3-core] RFC: adminpanel and caching problems

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Tue May 9 10:01:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

rupert germann schrieb:
[...]
> yes, that would solve the caching problem but there is still the anoying
> problem with the not working submit buttons when the url contains an anchor.
> That's the reason why I vote for completely reverting the GETvars admin panel
> to POSTvars.

I am now in favor of reverting to POST as well. The "reload"-problem is
not very nice but Url's long as some dozen chars is not nice as well and
there still seem to be more serious issues which can't finally be resolved.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag * Neuer Sandberg 9 * 31535 Neustadt *
Fon (privat): 05036 / 924 100 * Fon (Büro): 05036 / 924 101