[TYPO3-core] new skin disbles tabbing and fixed fonts (#3337)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue May 2 10:04:33 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Mon, 01 May 2006 22:15:58 +0200 (METDST):

> I just tried this again, tabbing and fixed-font works fine in the
> info/modify template module, as well as for editing in fileadmin.

Wrong test. It's fine for the "special pages", but broken for TCE forms.

The skin loads some default class styles which override any presets of the form rendering code. This kills the CSS classes needed for tabbing and the fixed fonts.

Maybe we need a new feature that marks this classes as "important", so that either a skin is not allowed to override them or - IMHO better - so that these classes are used together with the skins classes.

Masi