[TYPO3-core] new skin disbles tabbing and fixed fonts (#3337)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon May 1 22:15:58 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

> I've stumbled across bug #3337 and wondered why this happens. I've tested
> tabbing and fixed fonts and all is fine for the classic skin: the class is
> "fixed-font enable-tab".
>
> But not in the new skin!

It is! We fixed this after RC2 or RC3. Are you sure there is no (outdated)
copy of t3skin_40 (that's the old name) in typo3conf/ext/? The right name
must be "t3skin" and the most recent version is available in typo3/sysext/.

I just tried this again, tabbing and fixed-font works fine in the info/modify
template module, as well as for editing in fileadmin.

- michael