[TYPO3-core] PEAR

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Mon May 1 08:19:30 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker a écrit :

>Ok, nice rhyme, but waht do you mean? That I should not fear PEAR, or that I undeed have to drink to forget justified worries?

It is a too complex matter to judge when you did not drink too much
bear. And PEAR is still under development.

When we start with PEAR then it would be time for a package manager
which automatically (without any more user interactions) can install
everything, and a graphical tool for its configuration like this for Linux:

http://www.mandrivauser.de/smarturpmi/

Maybe a checkbox 'no PEAR' could help here for those with a fear.

Greets,

Franz