[TYPO3-core] WARNING: please don't touch HEAD for an hour, I borked by an accidental committ I need to revert. Thanks!

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Jun 30 22:44:15 CEST 2006

Hi.

The following only talks about the DBAL extension, of course!

On Friday 30 June 2006 16:55, Michael Stucki wrote:
> this still confuses me. What is broken? Only HEAD or also TYPO3_4-0?

HEAD is currently broken when it comes to FE output. I obviously broke
*something* while focusing on the table creation part. The code was
accidentally committed to CVS as mentioned earlier.

TYPO3_4-0 is not broken in  that regard, as it has not been changed since
4.0.0 if my memory and cvs log serve my right.

> I'm going to check out the CVS code this evening, and then I would like to
> be sure that everything is working smoothly. Can you please enlighten me?

Unless you use DBAL everything is fine, anyway.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member