[TYPO3-core] RFC: #3258+3416+3005 various css_styled_content fixes (IMGTEXT)

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Jun 30 15:51:13 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb am 30.06.2006 15:41:

>> If you are referring to the note in
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3258, then yes: I considered his patch
>> in my changes, so both reported problems are solved.
>>
>> Test-case looks like this:
>>
>> 1) Template with "css_styled_content". In TS-Constants:
>>
>> styles.content.imgtext.maxW = 500
>> styles.content.imgtext.borderThick = 1
>> styles.content.imgtext.borderSpace = 5
>> styles.content.imgtext.colSpace = 10
>> styles.content.imgtext.textMargin = 10
>>
>> 2) Create an "Images" content element with exactly 4 images with these
>> settings: 3 columns, noRows, centered, with "borders" and specify a
>> width of "50" pixels.
>>
>> 3) Check out the result with and without the patch applied.
>
> Ah! Works great even if I set maxW smaller then 3 times image width.
>
> +1

Thanks. Anyone, another +1? I know it might be hard to review for
someone that has never done anything with css_styled_content, but those
are very important issues pending for the content rendering group.

I've added them to http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Core_Development the
other day, btw.

Cheers,
Ernesto