[TYPO3-core] WARNING: please don't touch HEAD for an hour, I borked by an accidental committ I need to revert. Thanks!

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Jun 30 13:39:38 CEST 2006

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:

> The DBAL changes are still in HEAD, too, but more changes will happen there.

Ok. I go on testing with HEAD.

> You can try with HEAD, but there are a few glitches and few "too experimental"
> changes in there right now. I am working on that currently, so my local
> changes can go into HEAD and TYPO3_4-0, which I really want to do before
> 4.0.1

I fully agree. Now that DBAL is getting polished it'd be a shame if
Oracle-support weren't in 4.0.1

  > I'll post here if there are news about that, hopefully it will be early
enough
> for you to test on Oracle

I can do today a bit, but nothing more till Monday.

 > (what version, btw?)...

Oracle 10 Express Edition, but I can get access to a "real" Oracle 10g if I
ask fellow workers.

The same is true for SQL Server. I'm about to test the express edition on
my desktop machine, but we have all kinds of other SQL servers hanging
around ;-)

Masi