[TYPO3-core] RFC: #3258+3416+3005 various css_styled_content fixes (IMGTEXT)

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Jun 30 11:39:01 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb am 30.06.2006 11:18:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
>>
>> File:
>>
>> Attached patch should solve all three issues.
>
> What about the issues that Stefan Födermayr claims? Does this patch
> solve all described problems?

If you are referring to the note in
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3258, then yes: I considered his patch
in my changes, so both reported problems are solved.

Test-case looks like this:

1) Template with "css_styled_content". In TS-Constants:

styles.content.imgtext.maxW = 500
styles.content.imgtext.borderThick = 1
styles.content.imgtext.borderSpace = 5
styles.content.imgtext.colSpace = 10
styles.content.imgtext.textMargin = 10

2) Create an "Images" content element with exactly 4 images with these
settings: 3 columns, noRows, centered, with "borders" and specify a
width of "50" pixels.

3) Check out the result with and without the patch applied.

If you mean something different, please specify the bug#.

Cheers,
Ernesto