[TYPO3-core] RFC: bug#3522 Linking images to hidden pages results in click-enlarge

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jun 28 20:15:55 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb am 28.06.2006 14:23:

>>> works like it should.
>>> +1
>>
>> Yes +1 and a commit from me.
>>
>> I have only change css_styled content. How to change "content (default)"?
>
> Fixing "content (default)" is still pending.

Attached patch is a "diff" of the static template "styles.content
(default)", with the fix applied. As we have that static templates as
MySQL dumps, the diff is pretty boring to read. This would apply to
TYPO3_4-0 and HEAD, as this static template hasn't changed since 4.0
release.

I did the dump with current CVS TYPO3, which is probably why the "NOT
NULL" were dropped from the table definition. But I guess this is what
we want? If not, I'll remove that part of the diff and just commit the
change of the INSERT statement.

Cheers,
Ernesto