[TYPO3-core] RFC: Patch t3lib_page to make enableFields work better with DBAL

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Jun 28 19:02:39 CEST 2006

Hi.

Type: bugfix
Branches: HEAD, TYPO3_4-0

In t3lib_pageSelect is a method named getMultipleGroupsWhereClause() that
needs to check for IS NULL (as already explained along some of my patches
from yesterday). The patch adds this.

Additionally the patch changes enableFields() to call that method with $this->
instead of ::. I did this fix in an XCLASS first, where this was needed, if
getMultipleGroupsWhereClause() is patched directly this isn't strictly
needed - so please check if it causes any trouble. IMHO there should always
be an object instance if this code is used.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member