[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix bug #3427 - config.spamProtectEmailAddresses may garble mail link

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Jun 28 16:06:57 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

this patch is seems to be a mixture of multiple patches. After reading the
code I also noticed that there is a "alert(dec)" at the end of the JavaScript
funtion which looks like some debug output to me. Please check.

I will try the patch in all browsers I have installed later today...

Regards, michael