[TYPO3-core] CVS to SVN Migration

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Jun 26 08:26:53 CEST 2006

Hi!

Andreas Otto wrote:
> we are moving towards 2006-07-01 and so far only Ingmar has commented the CVS
> to SVN migration plan.

It looks ok for me.

> Does this mean we are migrating by the end of this week?

In my ciuntry we have a good proverb (which, however, should not apply
to patches): "Silence is a sign of agreement".

> Or do we delay the migration until TYPO3 4.0.1 was  released?

I do not think so. If we delay it until 4.0.1, we will delay it until
4.5 and so on. If you feel that you are ready (i.e. know all details,
etc), it is time to go. No one said anything against so far and previous
discussion showed good support to idea of SVN migration from core team.

Dmitry.