[TYPO3-core] clipboard: thumbails and copymode icons/message

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Mon Jun 12 22:57:43 CEST 2006

Hi!

While fixing these icons for the new skin I thought about the way the
icons should work.

Do they reflect the state of the mode (unlike any other TYPO3 icon) or
do they reclect their action (ie the new mode, like other icons, eg
hide/unide)?

Together with the fact that the tooltip remains the same I think this is
a usability issue. The only reason it isn't is that you can see the
thumbnails and because ( a trick?) "copy" and "cut" is displayed next to
the title of the items.

I'd prefer to have a look that implements a toggle logic, but my design
is fit for both styles.

Masi