[TYPO3-core] phpversion() vs PHP_VERSION

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jun 6 14:56:24 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

I didn't know about version_compare() yet and was just working on a
replacement of the int_from_ver() function.

Seems like it makes more sense to mark int_from_ver() as deprecated and use
version_compare() for testing version requirements instead. There is just
one problem:

echo version_compare('4.1rc4', '4.1beta3', 'le') ? 'yes' : 'no';

Why does this return "yes"?

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out