[TYPO3-core] RFC: css_styled_content & localization

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Jul 30 23:25:36 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

I just had a deeper look at this. In my opinion, this will cause other
problems and needs a much more difficult solution.

What I did was this:

- configure config.sys_language_overlay = 1
- set mod.web_layout.defLangBinding = 1 in Page TSconfig (not relevant)
- in the "Default" translation, edit a content element, add a link to #c123
- no translation for this element

As a result of this, the link to #c123 will work properly at the translated
website, while it would not have worked if the localized content UID would
have been used (= your patch).

Since you will never know which element is referenced by the user, I think
the most proper solution is to add additional anchors for each translation
of a record, e.g.

This is the record with UID 1, translations at UID 2 and 3.

Might be tricky to implement in TypoScript... :-)

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out