[TYPO3-core] What's missing for 4.0.1?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jul 28 01:59:08 CEST 2006

Ben van't Ende has discovered a bug related with the 404 handling. Since it
caused his server to make endless loops, I consider it critical. Notice
that this functionality was different in 4.0!

For now I will wait for feedbacks of Dmitry, Ernesto and Masi (they have
been informed by Ben) because they are more familar with the problem than I
am.

Please look at this as soon as possible so we can roll out 4.0.1 tomorrow
morning.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out