[TYPO3-core] T3DD: Leaders for sessions needed - "Tour de Core" & "CGL for Dummies"

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Jul 25 17:09:31 CEST 2006

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Hi Dmitry.
>
> On Tuesday 25 July 2006 16:00, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Do you have recommendations for CGL session content? Or we have freedom
>> to provide our own? How it all will go?
>
> Basically whatever *you* want. Of course it should be based on the actual CGL
> document, but aside from that...

Well, I can do CGL. I do not feel 100% ready for core, may be someone
else applies.

Btw, core is in the same time as other lectures (dev tools, for
example), so we need at least two persons for it if these persons want
to visit other lectures (and I want!).

There are blanks in the table on Saturday. Is it intentional or you
simply do not have anything to place there?

Dmitry.