[TYPO3-core] T3DD: Leaders for sessions needed - "Tour de Core" & "CGL for Dummies"

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Jul 25 14:33:45 CEST 2006

Hi folks.

Those attending T3DD should read on!

We have two session on the schedule[1] for which we are looking for volunteers
to lead them - teams are welcome, too.

* Tour de Core
This will be an introduction to the core "layout", which files are where and
what to they do. Where to look for the source of different BE/FE output, how
is the class structure, what important classes and methods do exist. Whatever
you think important could go in.

* "CGL for Dummies"
This one might get a better suiting name, if you have any suggestion. The
purpose is to give an introduction to the CGL - first of all point to it, and
then explain why it is important. Then walk through the rules and maybe do a
little FAQ session in the end.

If you feel like "this is for me", then please notify me ASAP. I'll then
randomly pick one of the dozens of applicants and notify the winner. :)
Afterwards you should provide a few lines of description for the session that
we can link to from the schedule.

[1] http://t3dd06.typo3.org/schedule.html

Thanks & kind regards,
Karsten