[TYPO3-core] SVN branches & stuff -- was: Re: Bug 3552: Uninitialized array causes problems in PHP5

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Jul 20 10:16:34 CEST 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Bernhard Kraft wrote the following:
> (my first since SVN - could anyone point me to a thread where it has been
> discussed how to commit now (i know svn update/commit - just not if we have to
> use special branches or whatever)

 You'll either have to checkout all the branches you intend to work on or
 use the svn switch command with your working copy, see
 http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.branchmerge.switchwc
 for details.

 See also:
 http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.branchmerge.copychanges

 HTH

 ---
 btw: what about an "experimental" branch where we commit everything we
 post here as patch request, so everybody simply has to svn update to
 get the changes to test?

 bye
 Wolfgang