[TYPO3-core] RFC: Proposal for a "Supported Extensions Team"

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Jul 12 22:58:52 CEST 2006

Hi Karsten,

I have a few comments:

- Please add this link to the Settings page:
  http://typo3.org/extensions/what-are-reviews/

- Change this text:
  - Enable extensions without review (basic security check):
  + Enable extensions that were not yet checked for security issues):

  (or something similar)

- I suggest to write the word "all" in big red letters, while "reviewed"
  should be styled blue or green.

Besides this, the patch works fine. +1

Michael

--