[TYPO3-core] RFC: Change wording in EM: "unsupported extensions"

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sun Jul 9 21:27:22 CEST 2006

Peter Niederlag <peter at niederlag.de> writes on
Sun, 09 Jul 2006 15:18:41 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi,
>
> Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
>
> > Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> >> Hi!

> >> I agree. false value is very annoying.
> >>
> >> Dmitry.
> >
> > I agree. Given the incredibly low amount of reviews we have, the
> > flag only complicates life for the users.
>
> But it's a good way to make them aware of the problem. I am against
> changing it.

Then we shoudl add a note in the EM that you won't get 99% of TER if you don't change this setting.

Masi

PS: I'm really annyoed that the users cannot get my extensions and that I have no means to ask for a review. THe reavorews are IMHO bullshit anyway as they would have to be redone for every revision why I donÄt gets done for the extensions that have been reviewed yet.