[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #1153 again: Adding parameters is not always expected

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jul 7 21:17:12 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

>> To me this makes clear that "dropParams" is just a subproperty of the
>> "altUrl" property. I like that separation.
>
> Ok, I give in. A last suggestion is JSwindow.altUrl_noDefaultParams
> (Variant names: no<>drop, Default<>Def). The "default" shall make it
> clear what params are to be dropped.

Agree. The patch is now in SVN.

Documentation changes:

TSref, section "imageLinkWrap":
JSwindow.altUrl_noDefaultParams
boolean
If this is set, the image parameters are not appended to the altUrl
automatically. Useful if you want to create them with a userfunction
instead.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out