[TYPO3-core] CVS to SVN Migration // Completed

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Jul 4 16:01:40 CEST 2006

"Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]" <ernst at cron-it.de> writes on
Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:15:36 +0200 (METDST):

> Andreas Otto schrieb am 03.07.2006 09:35:
>

> > the migration from CVS to SVN was successfully completed yesterday
> > afternoon.
>
> Cool. Checkout worked fine here.

I managed a checkout at last. Hurray.

> Does it mean that we should/can already commit our patches to SVN? I
> have sent my last patch to Stucki, as he requested for packaging
> 4.0.1, but might also commit it to SVN.

How to commit anyway? On SF there is no hint what username to use. I tried this:

svn --username masi at users.sourceforge.net --message "blah" ci files
svn --username masi at svn.sourceforge.net --message "blah" ci files
svn --username masi at typo3.svn.sourceforge.net --message "blah" ci files

But nothing worked.