[TYPO3-core] Issues during migration to SVN

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Jul 3 14:03:35 CEST 2006

Hi.

First of all: thanks for making the migration happen so smooth! Great job!

On Monday 03 July 2006 10:22, Andreas Otto wrote:
> during the creation of the SVN dump files a few errors occured.
> /var/data/dkd-otto/backup/typo3/TYPO3core/typo3/sysext/dbal/doc/TODO.txt,v
> /var/data/dkd-otto/backup/typo3/TYPO3core/typo3/sysext/adodb/pi1/class.tx_adodb_pi1.php,v
> Could the maintainers of the extensions rtehtmlarea, dbal and adodb please
> check if everything is ok.

Both files have been removed and should not have been in the repository any
longer. I removed to them from SVN now.

This is what I got when I tried to commit the first time:
 ----
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: The CHECKOUT response did not contain a 'Location:' header
 ----

Upgrading from Subversion 1.2.3 to 1.3.2 solved the problem (unless someone
fixed the sf.net service during my upgrade... ;) Is this a known issue?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns