[TYPO3-core] Issues during migration to SVN

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Jul 3 10:30:30 CEST 2006

Hi!

Andreas Otto wrote:
> during the creation of the SVN dump files a few errors occured.

I just got one error during checkout from "typo3" project:

svn: REPORT request failed on '/svnroot/typo3/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document structures
must start and end within the same entity. (/svnroot/typo3/!svn/vcc/default)

Does anyone else experience this? I use Subclipse to checkout.

Dmitry.