[TYPO3-core] Karsten: Bugs #3033, #3039, #2992 and #2817

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sat Jul 1 21:48:40 CEST 2006

Hi.

On Saturday 01 July 2006 18:42, Michael Stucki wrote:
> I find this line in the ChangeLog of HEAD but not for TYPO3_4-0. Didn't
> check if the bugs are fixed though, but at least #3039 is a typical example
> that makes me think you forgot to commit this in TYPO3_4-0.
>
> Can you please check?

The EMs in HEAD and TYPO3_4-0 are identical (aside a tiny change in some
inline code documentation). So if the fixes are in, they are in both
branches. Or none. ;)

I did a diff between the ChangeLog files myself, and there are quite a few
entries only in one of the files. Maybe everyone should check whether all
patches are in the branches they should be...

> Btw. please don't write lines like this into the ChangeLog:
>
>         * EM: Fixed bugs #3033, #3039, #2992/#2817.
>
> Instead, please be more verbose and do it this way:

Ok, will do. Usually I am more verbose... :)

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member