[TYPO3-core] WARNING: please don't touch HEAD for an hour, I borked by an accidental committ I need to revert. Thanks!

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sat Jul 1 00:30:50 CEST 2006

Hi.

On Friday 30 June 2006 22:44, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> HEAD is currently broken when it comes to FE output. I obviously broke
> *something* while focusing on the table creation part. The code was
> accidentally committed to CVS as mentioned earlier.
>
> TYPO3_4-0 is not broken in  that regard, as it has not been changed since
> 4.0.0 if my memory and cvs log serve my right.

Heh, after slowly becoming angry with looking for an error (and fixing some
stuff on the way ;), I finally decided to switch off DBAL and check if the FE
worked again after that. Guess what, it did not!

I updated from CVS, and suddenly FE output appeared again. Switching DBAL back
on  -  still works.

That means that I will run setup/import/usage tests on MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle
again. I hope to have this done before noon, so I can commit the changes to
CVS before Andreas "pulls the plug" for switching to Subversion...

For those wanting to do some additional testing (that would be very welcome!),
I uploaded the current extension code to
 http://projects.fishfarm.de/dbal/dbal-060701-0020-TYPO3_4-0.tar.gz

Good night.
Karsten
--