[TYPO3-core] CVS to SVN Migration

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Jul 1 00:13:18 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

finally I have merged my local branch with the latest CVS changes of all
branches, also including the "CoreDocs" subproject of course.

>From now on I would like to ask everybody to _not_ commit any changes so
they don't get lost between the migration downtime (I'm not an expert, just
thinking that this may happen).

Instead, just write me an email with the subject "CVS COMMIT", attach the
ChangeLog entries and the patch you would have committed. I will then take
care of the rest.

Andreas, many thanks for taking care of this important task. I appreciated
your committment very much when we finally got CVS for TYPO3 thanks to you,
and today I'm looking forward that TYPO3 switches to an even better
versioning system which seems to be even more promising.

Good luck for the migration!

Regards, michael

[1]<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=1504652&group_id=1>

--