[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 1030, 277, 1472 possibly 1270

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Jan 31 21:21:29 CET 2006

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Bernhard Kraft wrote:
>

>>Commited to CVS.
>>
>>[...]
>>
>>I will look out for problems with character sets in beta2 in the
>>newsgroups (hope we have a ng-mirror on t3board06 :)
>

> I didn't notice any problems since then. Great!

See:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-January/018804.html

It seems I forgot to remove the "rawurlencode" while I did remove the "unescape"

so JSMENUs don't work right now in beta2.

Attached is a diff which fixes this problem.

I would really like to commit this patch today or at least tomorrow so it will be
fixed in beta3 !

greets,
Bernhard