[TYPO3-core] RFC: drag&drop to copy/move pages

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Jan 29 20:38:33 CET 2006

Hi Sebastian,

> I have taken over this patch from Michael.

Thank you! I'm happy to have your support.

> Attached is a new version which fixes everything I mentioned in my
> comments, and especially makes drag and drop in the file module work.

The patch is perfect and works great! I've just seen one function
description which was indented wrong. I'm sure you will find it.

There is one thing which I am still missing. I already asked Stephane if he
could implement it but he didn't know how. If you have an idea how to do
it, that would be great. Otherwise it would be nice to implement this at a
later step:

When dragging a page to a page, there should be an option to create a
shortcut that points to this page:

- Create shortcut inside this page
- Create shortcut after this page

But anyway, the patch is great. Please commit.

Michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out