[TYPO3-core] BUG found? RFC: enhance UPDATE/INSERT-API

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Jan 27 22:06:01 CET 2006

Peter Niederlag <peter at niederlag.de> writes on
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:04:45 +0100 (MET):

> > Solution: Add a new parameter that contains a list of keys NOT to
> > quote. The patch affects the following functions:
>
> I don't really know what's going on here but I am afraid something
> is still not like intended. Thsi code still seems uptodate.

fullQuoteArray with the noQuote-flag only handled associative arrays (with key/value pairs for insert/update). It didn't work with flat lists (only values for "IN").

I have modified the function so that noQuote=FALSE disables (this is the default) the no-quoting feature. noQuote is only suported for associative arrays (makes no sense in flat lists).

I have updated the function signature of fullQuoteArray and of exec_INSERTquery, etc accordingly.

fullQuoteArray($arr, $table, $noQuote=FALSE)

Now calls without $noQuote are safe for all array types.

Masi