[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add possibility to clear cache_imagesizes in the Install Tool

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Jan 27 15:04:15 CET 2006

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Problem:
> In the Install Tool under the section "Database settings" you have the
> possibility to clear the cache tables. However this does not list the
> cache_imagesizes table.
>
> Solution:
> Add cache_imagesizes to that list.
> Additionally, I have wrapped all of these table entries with a <label> tag to
> make selections easier.

Does that mean we can drop the install tool section "7: Clean up
database"? You have added that section when you added the
cache_imagesizes feature to the core about a year ago. It doesn't do
anything except emptying cache_imagesizes at the moment.

Wouldn't it be better to move all table cleaning out of "Database
settings" into "7: Clean up database"?

cheers,
Ingmar