[TYPO3-core] New hook in tslib_CONTENT. Was: CVS Patch request. Dmail boundaries

Jan-Erik Revsbech (MOC) jer at moccompany.com
Fri Jan 27 08:44:34 CET 2006

This is a CVS patch request.

I only got one +1 on the dmail boundaries path, but in the meantime
Thorsten Kahler (who is also working on Directmail together with
Stanislas Rolland and me) wrote a much better pathch. This patch
replaces the direct_mail code in tslib_content with a hook instead, much
cleaner. With this patch, direct_mail is almost completely out of the
core.

CVS Patch request

Type: New hook

Branch: TYPO3_4-0

Since I did not write the patch, I'll give it a +1 now, not sure if that
counts:)

Regards
/Jan-Erik