[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix bug #2023

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Jan 24 16:00:26 CET 2006

+1 as long as I can count on you (Peter, or whoever is the advocates
for this change) to provide solutions, documentation or otherwise to
help the poor people who might dislike the change.

Related: In the light of the new RTE spanning more browsers I would
really like that we re-consider the RTE strategy. Especially the
"hybrid" model. I think it is maybe unnecessary that we have this in-
between plain text and HTML model today.

- kasper