[TYPO3-core] [Fwd: Re: RFC: "Page is being generated" and search engines]

Dmitry Dulepov dima at spamcop.net
Mon Jan 23 07:52:30 CET 2006

Hi!

I did not get many responses for this patch. In fact I got only one
(from Martin Kutschker, thanks him for comments!). This patch is quite
important because asks search engines to revisit sites in case of server
overload. Otherwise proper site content can disappear from search
engine's index. It would be nice if we finally solve this issue in 4.0.

So, if you have time, please, review this patch.

Dmitry.