[TYPO3-core] Patch: Fix Timezone date problems

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Jan 19 18:49:36 CET 2006

Hi.

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 02:33, Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Also the restriction to years after 1970 (this was coded in revision 1) was
> removed. So when it is possible (the client browser needs to support
> negative timestamps) dates back until 1902 will be allowed.

So there will be nagtive timestamps in the DB, right? We have no PHP code to
handle this, so it'll be displayed correctly only in forms, or has this been
changed already?

I clearly remember the discussion about adding some enahnced date handling
functions to deal with dates before 1970...

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member