[TYPO3-core] RFC: uninitialized variables code cleanup

René Fritz rene at typo3.org
Thu Jan 19 15:17:49 CET 2006

I just did some commits in t3lib/.

I made the changes like we discussed.

Additionally I fixed some small bugs like wrong variables used because of
wrong names. Etc.
2 times $TYPO3_CONF_VARS was used without
"global $TYPO3_CONF_VARS;" which means now it will do something ...

t3lib_tsfebeuserauth::extIsEditAction() did not do usefull before. I hope now
as the code is activated it do what it should.

I also found other simply not working code because of missing variables. I
marked those positions with FIXME.

Some more todo in t3lib but that needs a bit more time.

René

--
René Fritz
TYPO3 Association - Active Member