[TYPO3-core] Trivial patch for indexed_search

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jan 16 11:03:12 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

> Problem: there is extra new line at the end of
> pi\class.tx_indexedsearch.php. Such lines sometimes cause incorrect
> rendering of UTF-8 content in MSIE (BOM mark appears on non-cached pages
> and displayed in MSIE as two squares at the very top of page).

Are you really sure?

Let's make a test: Edit the file and run wget, once with and once without the
newline.

In my situation, the output was in no way different!

Besides this, I wonder why you only want to change class.tx_indexedsearch.php
when index_ts.php has the same newline, too?!

> Solution: remove this line

-1 because I think it does not help.

Regards, michael