[TYPO3-core] RFC: Remove "default 0" from auto_increment lines in SQL files

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Jan 14 14:44:57 CET 2006

Hi Karsten & Ingmar,

> Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> > So why not drop all NOT NULL attributes as an immediate solution?
>
> +1
>
> It would be great to have that MySQL5 NOT NULL problem resolved and
> removing NOT NULL attributes sounds like a good solution if it is of no
> use anyway.

Don't stress me guys! ;-)
I already have the patch ready, just wanted to find out if "NOT NULL" is the
same like "". The patch is attached.

The patch also changes "UNIQUE KEY" to "UNIQUE" because it seems the first was
wrong, but it appeared in an extension I've seen (Sebastians "be_acl"
extension). I think it's ok if we fix this automatically.

Regards, michael