[TYPO3-core] RFC: error logging for the Core

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Jan 14 12:52:13 CET 2006

Peter Niederlag <peter at niederlag.de> writes on
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:30:42 +0100 (MET):

> Hi,
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>
> > Martin Kutschker writes on
> > Fri, 06 Jan 2006 17:22:15 +0100 (MET):
> [...]
>
> > Any comments on this version of the patch? Is there noone besides
> > Michael who thinks logging might come in handy?
>
> Loggin definitly comes in handy and your solution seems very nice.

I read it as a +1 :-)

But, do we agree that custom logging disables all TYPO3 logging features?

I did it on request of Michael, but see no point in it. IMHO custom logging is an aditional feature as the admin has to enable the TYPO3 logging manually.

I want to hear some opinions on this before I commit the patch.

Masi