[TYPO3-core] RFC: language_mode 'ignore'

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Jan 11 22:01:53 CET 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

> >  there's no possibility (ok, I found none at least) to show a message or
> >  something if no content is available in the currently selected language.
> >  This patch adds another case for 'ignore' to set
> >  $this->sys_language_content to the current $this->sys_language_uid.
>
>  btw: how do I add something to the documentation for this (tsref)?

Append it to the patch request & keep the mail until I confirmed that I
changed these parts. Otherwise, please insist and ask me again.

Please add the document, the section, the property key, type, default value
and of course the full description of the new part.

Example:

TSref, section stdWrap
config.message_page_is_being_generated / string / <default is empty>

Alternative message in HTML that appears if a page is being generated.
Normally when a page is being generated a temporary copy is stored in
the cache-table with an expire-time of 30 seconds.

Regards, michael