[TYPO3-core] RFC: #2119: Clean-up in mailform code: more TypoScript flexibility

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Wed Jan 11 17:17:08 CET 2006

Hi,
I discussed this patch with Michael for more than an hour and we came to
the conclusion that we won't use this patch:
      * it just does the currently working things differently
      * it gives some more configurability to the user, however, it is
        not fully backwards-compatible (accessibility-flag is dropped) -
        and most (if not all) users won't use the new configurability
        anyways.
      * it is slower than the currently working solution.
Greets, Sebastian