[TYPO3-core] Patch: indexed_search and default language name

Dmitry Dulepov dima at spamcop.net
Mon Jan 9 10:43:35 CET 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov <dima at spamcop.net> writes on
>
> Yes, and the lack of proper configuration for the default language is
> a real problem IMHO.
>
> It should be solved generally. And the configuration should be
> available in BE and FE, both UI and configuaration.

I thought for while. "config" options refer to FE, "mod.SHARED" refers
to BE, so there is no duplicate of information.

Thus for FE it could be something like:

config {
	defaultLanguage {
		isoCode =
		title =
		flag =
	}
}

This is similar to what Michael suggested.

For BE we can use existing "mod.SHARED. ..." because it is already used
by TemplaVoila.

This approach requires two changes in documentation: one in TSRef,
another in TSconfig.

Comments are welcome.

Dmitry.