[TYPO3-core] RFC: multi-multi-domain cookies

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jan 9 00:02:37 CET 2006

Hi Martin,

> Solution: Extend $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['cookieDomain'] so that it can
> take a regexp. Match the requst host against the regexp and use it as the
> cookieDomain
>
> /(?:domain1|domain2)$/
>
> other example: /(?:domain1|domain2)\.com$/

I like the idea to do a regexp match ONLY if the string is wrapped in
slashes - I think I'll have to change the globalString match-condition
equally to this.

Patch comments:

- The 3rd if() statement is wrongly indented. Please check.

As Sebastian already mentioned: Please update the description in
config_default.php to fit the changes. When this is done, you can go ahead!

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out